About Me

It would definitely suck if this blog goes on being popular and you don't know me right? Oh wait, what! U say it ain't even known! Well, your still going to know about me, so #biteme

Name: Steve Jobs Humza Mehbub ( lol)
D.O.B: 7th Dec
Occupation: Student, freelance journalist / blogger
Can I haz your Twitter? @humzamehbub (Don't stalk me =_=)

Yeah yeah, so I work for a few blogs and make pocket-money out of it. big deal! Anyone can do that to be honest..you just need to be writing stuff the good way and posting it in the right places and you never know when Mrs. Opportunity might knock on your door...psst, she don't like tea! D:

Alrite...so what will we be doing on this blog..
..

..

Oh I know..blogging? Duh! No seriously, I'll just blog about random stuff, what I see, random thoughts, opinions, reviews..meh! What not! I'd love to see the opinion of other people too. Its like if we start a debate we get some of the air clear and reach a step closer to World Peace? (Do i get a Nobel prize now?) :D

Haha, so yeah..just your average Joe blog you know...Read on! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment