My thoughts On Transformers 3


These views are solely mine. I am sure there are many of you who think the movie was amazing, and there are some who think it was totally pathetic...so yeah, lol

Anyways, let me rate the movie first and I'll let you know what I thought about it:

  1. Graphics: 9  / 10
  2. Plot/Story : 5 / 10
  3. Actors : 8 / 10
  4. Music: 8.5 / 10




 Okay seriously..I didn't like the plot a lot. It was a bit of a mess up in my opinion, and there were a few copied scenes and blunders in the movie (the Bumble bee one). Urm, I think they kind of deviated a bit from the main thing and there was too much humans and humans, and very less of Optimus Prime and the gang.

The action was good however, actually it was plentiful later on in the movie.. So at least for people who want to see some booming action, there was loads of that.

But if you want to see a good Transformers movie, with both a good plot and action - I think Transformers 1 was the best in that case

LOL, there were a lot of people who complained about Megan Fox leaving, and being replaced with Rosie Huntington? Well, I think Rosie acted pretty good and shes pretty cute too! Megan was a good actor too, but I think Rosie turned out a good choice as she not only performed the task of bringing the lovely actress back into the movie, and playing a role - but economically she must have cost less than Megan, so I think Michael Bay sacrificed Megan..but got a half good choice as well. Not the best, but she wasn't the worst either.

Just what I think! What do you guys think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment