Random Babble...

Urm,, these days are pretty boring. There is really not much to do here or there even..I am just randomly wasting my time on the Internet, and now I am wasting it writing this post, lool !

I am seriously just browsing around the Internet, for music..and watching movies all day long. Its pretty boring. The holidays WERE supposed to be like helluva fun, but guess not! Meh!

I am also trying this software out, called Ablenton Live 8? It's kind of like a music software..I decided to like try the trial out after I was inspired with Dubstep music and I saw a few tutorials on YouTube on how to make them with this software..so yeah, I am doing that too these days...though its pretty boring as I really can't understand these complex softwares..I wish they were all made like Adobe Photoshop (oh wait..that wasn't easy at first too! :P)

I am also looking over the Internet at random photographs, especially on deviantART and Behance.Kind of like so that I get inspired to take new photographs..I am pretty much bored, and thus I am not doing photography either..totally sucks! ):




Also on a random note, I think the "Twitter, Facebook" share links aren't working under my posts..dunno why? but I think its the theme I used..I really like the theme though so I don't think I'll be changing that..instead I'll see if I can mess around with the HTML coding and embed it somehow..who knows.

Now to paste one of my signatures..totally bored so I WILL, and you can't stop me! =)

(Kind of looks like a coca~cola cap or something? lol)


0 comments:

Post a Comment